Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kinda last minute, but in case some of you didn't see this on the ADVRider site, there's a Doohickey Daze/KLR get together on May 4-6th.. Sounds like a great time..
Here's the link http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206024 and below is the original post for it..

Hope to see some of you there!!

We've taken a poll and the ayes have it. May 4-6 is the winner.
Me & Mognurse are hosting a campout for anyone who wants to come and a KLR tech day. Folks are welcome to come & go anytime from Friday afternoon through Sunday. We have tent space for all and will provide a camp fire Fri & Sat nights.

Freeflow has some experience with doohickey replacement and will bring tools and stuff. Anyone who wants to do the doo has time to purchase the parts and do the work on Saturday.

Not much riding to be done at our place, but there is good dual sport riding potential very near by. We've already had some discussion in the poll thread, and I encourage more. If you want to just ride in and loaf and drink, I'm your huckleberry.

We are located near Leopolis, midway between Wittenburg and Shawano, just 4 miles south of HWY 29. PM me for coords & driving directions.

I'll keep track of the signups by editing this post. Do you want me to organize a cookout for Fri & Sat suppers? Should I make a group beer purchase or would you prefer BYOB?

Edit with list of attendees

Very probable
mog & mognurse
pilot
bimble bee
freeflow
mnmoto
paper
moosey & brother moose
willnevergrowup
dirty dave
topjeff
pjmurf
skeeter
tpunzy
vfrjohnny
cousinbob

Probable
tengai
twin headlight ernie
fireman88
restorationwerks
rokklym

Possible
3 michigan klr650 guys
hodang
wisixfitty
vandergraf
gsanderson
mcd

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still plenty of open spots (they're all open) and sounds like a good ride to be had on Saturday, too!!!
Come on up!! (or down)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts