Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for all the info....it has been most helpful.
I sold my 2009 Harley Ultra Classic and decided to try something new. I am debating on what to buy....maybe you can help?
I found a 2007 KLR for $2600 with 5900 miles....and am comparing it with a new one for $6200. I am leaning towards the used bike to get my feet wet in this new quest.
Any thoughts? I am hoping to do road/dirt 50/50.

Any riders in Wisconsin looking to do some rides?
thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for all the info....it has been most helpful.
I sold my 2009 Harley Ultra Classic and decided to try something new. I am debating on what to buy....maybe you can help?
I found a 2007 KLR for $2600 with 5900 miles....and am comparing it with a new one for $6200. I am leaning towards the used bike to get my feet wet in this new quest.
Any thoughts? I am hoping to do road/dirt 50/50.

Any riders in Wisconsin looking to do some rides?
thanks
I kept taking my 1800 VTX off on gravel roads to explore and finally threw a rock into the radiator , I decided i needed a 2nd bike for my little adventures so i purchased my 2005 650 KLR 4 months ago, I could not be happier with it, one of the reasons i decided on the used machine is one it was less expensive and two it had at least $1000.00 of after market accessories already on it.
My riding habits with the KLR are closer to 80% off road, but it takes the pavement just fine when i need it to, I cant say enough about its ability to cruise down dirt, gravel and ATV trails though, My opinion is buy the 2007 you wont be disappointed.

Bear

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm from WI

1 - 3 of 3 Posts