Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a mass exodus from another site, and we found this one that had about 7 members in total. It grew from 7 to about a hundred and twenty-five in one day. And kept on growing, and growing. The other site, (it does not matter what the name of it was) it was OK for a while, but it took a turn for the worse. What we needed was a family forum, where your grandkids can look over your shoulder and enjoy it too. Yes, there has been some turmoil, pissing contest, and an ocassional "Yer outa here" but all in all I am thankful of the members that have given so much to this site. You guy's, and gals should be proud of what we have here, I know I am, and I thank you for making this one of best forums I have ever been a part of. Happy sixth KLR Forum.com

Thank you

Mark B (4)

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Damn, I thought your last line meant you found sixth gear. ;)

And I agree.

·
Registered
389 Posts
There was a mass exodus from another site, and we found this one that had about 7 members in total. It grew from 7 to about a hundred and twenty-five in one day. And kept on growing, and growing. The other site, (it does not matter what the name of it was) it was OK for a while, but it took a turn for the worse. What we needed was a family forum, where your grandkids can look over your shoulder and enjoy it too. Yes, there has been some turmoil, pissing contest, and an ocassional "Yer outa here" but all in all I am thankful of the members that have given so much to this site. You guy's, and gals should be proud of what we have here, I know I am, and I thank you for making this one of best forums I have ever been a part of. Happy sixth KLR Forum.com

Thank you

Mark B (4)
+1 Well said.:sign0191:

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I'll throw another log on the campfire if we can get that n00b Lockjaw to get another round of beers.. :)

I'm kidding.. Lockjaw doesn't drink and the one thing I like about it here is that we try our best to treat new users the same as someone who's been here from the start..

Grab a camp chair and pull up to the fire.. :)

·
Missed Gear
1,193 Posts
Yeah,
I decided to park my doohickey here and never left.. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Congrtats guys.....yes I too came here long ago, but I needed a busy site and left for my needs, I'm stuck at home for the most part and have needs don't ya know. But hopefully back again as I see it has grown up and turned out extremely well.
As you have said, no temper tantrums etc, just friendly discussions about what we love, the lowly KLR650.
Again....congratulations.....well done!:13:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Awesome site! It's the only KLR specific site I visit.

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Agreed. I don't go to any of the other KLR sites and this is the best forum of any kind I have ever been part of.

Dan, I do drink the occasional beer now with my neighbor or camping, etc. Not like before, though. I took a full year off and found that I like being sober a lot more. But just in interest of full disclosure, I'll drink one of my neighbors home-brewed beers in a second. ;) Francine doesn't like the smell of alcohol, so it's pretty easy to abstain. I'd rather kiss my daughter.

Now, back to how awesome we are. :35a:

·
Registered
99 Posts
This is all well and said Mark, however what type of group is it that would allow me to be a member of it. Someone is :stickpoke:slipping in their critique of it's membership:t1204:>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Just messin wit ya BRO:t1204: Please do not ban me:desismiley1:

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is all well and said Mark, however what type of group is it that would allow me to be a member of it. Someone is :stickpoke:slipping in their critique of it's membership:t1204:>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Just messin wit ya BRO:t1204: Please do not ban me:desismiley1:
It's good to see you, Les, and Tim here. Grab a chair and stay a while!

MB4

·
Registered
103 Posts
It's good to see you, Les, and Tim here. Grab a chair and stay a while!

MB4
Hey Mark, I plan too stay for a long time.:) I am not sure why this Jeffer guy had to plan a T-day for the same weekend as yours:50:. Maybe he should be banned for such a vialation??? Anyway I am glad to see this site growing and will pass it along too any and everyone I can.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hey Mark, I plan too stay for a long time.:) I am not sure why this Jeffer guy had to plan a T-day for the same weekend as yours:50:. Maybe he should be banned for such a vialation??? Anyway I am glad to see this site growing and will pass it along too any and everyone I can.

:blahblah:Ban Jeffer for vialations:blahblah: Maybe a literacy test prior to posting would be approiate:41: Ya wanna go to Mark's be my guest ya POS!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>:t1204:If ya wanna go to Mark's I understand seein as I have only a parts bike now!:ashamed0005:

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:blahblah:Ban Jeffer for vialations:blahblah: Maybe a literacy test prior to posting would be approiate:41: Ya wanna go to Mark's be my guest ya POS!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>:t1204:If ya wanna go to Mark's I understand seein as I have only a parts bike now!:ashamed0005:
We could split the distance and hold it in Etna. Hehehehehe

1 - 20 of 22 Posts