Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a set of lift links for the rear suspension. Either purchase or I would trade my lowering links.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I've been thinking about a set.

Is there much difference between RL1 & RL2?

Also....I was thinking about a center stand.......any conflicts?

·
Registered
156 Posts
RLs

I had the RL2s at one time and I traded them back to EM for the RL1s. There is a difference in the two sizes but not a lot.

I don't use a center stand but my guess is that the RLs would make a bit more room for one. The way I see it, with a center stand, you're losing a bit of ground clearance and the RLs are giving you some.

On a separate but similar topic. I have a center stand and lift loop that I removed when I bought the 2011 that I have. If you're looking for one, IM me and let's work out a deal.

sre

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am looking for a set of lift links for the rear suspension. Either purchase or I would trade my lowering links.
If you still need links I have a set that came with a bike I bought, they appear identical to the Streetrays links sold on Ebay, the label indicates 1" lift.

20.00 shipped.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm looking for some raising links for a Gen1, if anyone in this thread still has any let me know please. Thanks.
Can trade stock links.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts