Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF 10” snow… ARE you kidding me…I just got home from a trip to NY city… to 10 inches of snow, NO POWER. And they are telling me I will not have power for a week….. EEEEEEEERRRRRRRR.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
At least you have a tractor with a blower that's ready to go!

I like snow in Nov, Dec, Jan, but after that I'm ready to warmer weather.

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Hell of an early storm. I lived in Watertown, NY for four years and I don't miss that extended Winter/heavy snowfall a bit.

·
Registered
285 Posts
This storm brought 9" to my yard. I understand the jackpot was about 31" at a higher elevation in the southwestern part of NH.
No riding for me this past weekend.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Not to rub it in but its about 80 degrees and gorgeous where I am.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes .. but it is ALWAYS 80 and nice there….. We have all kinds of fun weather… the snow is fun man. I just wanted some more riding time

·
Registered
85 Posts
yeah, sucked, i got 14 in Manchester area. I only lost power for a few hours tho. My town is still 90% out and school has been canceled for the past 2 days. But i will be on the bike tomorrow for my commute to work!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have no power and I will not have power for a week…. I guess that’s what I get for living in the woods.

·
Registered
182 Posts
When I bought my house the power went out all of the time. I bought a generator large enough to run my whole house, the power hasn't gone out since. (10 years)

Sent from my iPod touch using Motorcycle
Timothys687
More miles and smiles for all!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts