Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And it's a 2008 KLR 650! I changed the color way a bit and will post pics when I'm permitted. In the meantime let me know if anyone has any old skateboards they want to sell or just talk about. I know it has nothing to do with bikes, but it's how I spend the majority of my free time (pre-KLR).

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Alldayphila!:mexican wave:
Great bike, great forum with very helpful people here.
You want to talk about boards, just start a thread in the "Off Topic Lounge" and go to town! Might get interesting.:)

Regards....justjeff

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I rode a bit today and finally got to open it up on the highway. I didn't feel any wobble which I guess is a good thing, but it did seem slightly sketchy at 80+mph.

·
Administrator
3,564 Posts

Alldayphila: Welcome to our little corner of the Net, the home of the world's most dedicated KLR 650 owners.

Reading is fun, but being involved is way better! Make us your online KLR 650 source.

Share your views, spread the word and bring your friends.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your KLR. You'll be able to show it off once you have 15 forum posts behind you.

Enjoy.

PS: If you haven't done so already please fill in your Location in the User CP under Edit Your Details.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts