Kawasaki KLR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
2022 KLR650 - Fully loaded
Whoa!
Were you able to ride it out?

Yeeeaah no. That sucker isn鈥檛 coming out easy. That鈥檒l be a tough one to get out for sure.

Premium Member
You most likely will need to work to lever it Down on its side to get the wheels free & then drag it across the top of the mud.
Like Noraly had to do in these 2 videos,
Going In,

And coming back out!

Or get mechanical help (winch).

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rode my middle daughters Honda 250x back to the house and got the mule and winched it out. Did have to put it on its side and drag it some

but life鈥檚 an adventure!!

Registered
2022 Khaki no abs, Thermobob 2, tusk panniers gen2, modified crash bars gen2, Tusk D-flex, 16t front
I found the best way to get on and off of your bike馃ぃ馃憤
Go ahead and embarrass me LOL! Bought myself an adventure model with cases on the side. How the heck do I get on this thing without kicking the heck out of the cases. I'm 65 years old and 6 ft tall with a 30-inch inseam. (I am in decent physical shape and ride a pedal bike over 2000 miles a year.) But I just can't seem to figure out a way to get on this thing without kicking those side cases. I step up on the left foot Peg with my left foot and of course that makes the bike lean over even more and I just can't seem to quite clear the offside case. Seems like a longer kickstand would help a quite a bit or is this another justification for getting a center stand for an old bastard like me. ( I know this is a utility bike but I hate scratched up stuff)
Just park that sucker in the mud!馃ぃ馃憤

Registered
2022 Khaki no abs, Thermobob 2, tusk panniers gen2, modified crash bars gen2, Tusk D-flex, 16t front
Or throttle up on the back wheel.... way back... straight thru it!馃ぃ馃憤

1 - 14 of 14 Posts