Vallejo (central NorCal location) to Cloverdale
Here are a couple things to consider.
- It will last longer than you think. It just does.
- We will need to eat while we are there so a BBQ is a good idea.
- Everyone should chip in to pay for the food and tip the Host for the use of his garage.
- Dogs, Burgers, Potato salad, Coffee, Beer, Soda, Water, Paper plates, Shop Towels,...
- Talk to everyone about your tools and the rules of your home. Yes we will need to use the restroom
. It is your home and we will honor your rules.
- Doo Hickey tools are needed and a few of us have them.
- Two torque wrench is necessary, 1/2" (Foot Pounds) and 1/4" (Inch Pounds).
- Manuals are needed.
- Oil disposal is needed.
+ If anyone needs parts this is the time to order them. If the parts come from EagleMike he can ship them where ever you need them to be shipped. Tell Mike the parts are being used at a new NorCal Tech Day location.
- What else?