True NorCal Tech Day 2010 - Kawasaki KLR 650 Forum
Upcoming Tech Days & Group Rides Let every one know about special events around your area. Tech days and group rides or events.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 82 Old 11-11-2009, 01:43 AM Thread Starter
4th Gear
 
tomatocity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 2,453
True NorCal Tech Day 2010

Originally posted at http://www.klr650.net/forums/showthread.php?t=73629

June 3-5, 2010

True NorCal will have Camping, Moteling, Teching, ShopTalking, BBQing, OnRoad Riding, OffRoad Riding, and a lot of KLR Friends.

Bug Klr is the Host. The event will be held at 4331 White Oak Ct. Etna CA, 96027 http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...nia+96027&z=16

There is a bathroom and shower available in the garage. Camping available on their property. Motels, grocery stores, restaurants, hardware stores, etc. are available from Yreka to Etna.

NorCal Tech Daze 2010 is an event you don't want to miss.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

NorCal Tech Daze just went Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=...d=235482976564

This is an open Group and everything can be seen by anyone. You will need to have a Facebook acount to view this Group.
http://www.facebook.com

Feel free to post information, photos, videos, ask questions and post answers.

Hope this helps communicating for and about the NorCal Tech Daze.

Tim

2005 KLR 685
2015 Yamaha Super Tenere ES, 5/23/2015
2012 Yamaha Super Tenere; Purchased 7/30/2011; Sold 5/23/2015

Last edited by tomatocity; 12-18-2009 at 11:50 PM.
tomatocity is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 82 Old 12-04-2009, 05:28 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear
 
tomatocity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 2,453
There is a lot of activity about this event. This is a Calendar 3day event. Take time to read the posts.

Tim

2005 KLR 685
2015 Yamaha Super Tenere ES, 5/23/2015
2012 Yamaha Super Tenere; Purchased 7/30/2011; Sold 5/23/2015

Last edited by tomatocity; 12-18-2009 at 05:33 AM.
tomatocity is offline  
post #3 of 82 Old 12-04-2009, 06:10 PM
4th Gear
 
SLO-KLR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Paso Robles, CA.
Posts: 1,333
Hey tomatocity, I thought you were going to make it out to Moab which is the same weekend.???
SLO-KLR is offline  
 
post #4 of 82 Old 12-04-2009, 07:23 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear
 
tomatocity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 2,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLO-KLR View Post
Hey tomatocity, I thought you were going to make it out to Moab which is the same weekend.???
I did not know Moab was the same weekend. If I chose the date it would have been a week or two later for guaranteed beautiful weather.

My plans for early 2010 are to is to explore Northern California and Southern Oregon and this event fits my plans.

What would it take to get you to come to True NorCal Tech Daze? There is a lot of riding in this area and a lot closer.

Tim

2005 KLR 685
2015 Yamaha Super Tenere ES, 5/23/2015
2012 Yamaha Super Tenere; Purchased 7/30/2011; Sold 5/23/2015
tomatocity is offline  
post #5 of 82 Old 12-05-2009, 10:33 AM
4th Gear
 
SLO-KLR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Paso Robles, CA.
Posts: 1,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomatocity View Post
I did not know Moab was the same weekend. If I chose the date it would have been a week or two later for guaranteed beautiful weather.

My plans for early 2010 are to is to explore Northern California and Southern Oregon and this event fits my plans.

What would it take to get you to come to True NorCal Tech Daze? There is a lot of riding in this area and a lot closer.
I would love to do a Nor Cal ride but that weekend I'm already planning on being in Moab with some buddies.
SLO-KLR is offline  
post #6 of 82 Old 12-05-2009, 04:25 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear
 
tomatocity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 2,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLO-KLR View Post
I would love to do a Nor Cal ride but that weekend I'm already planning on being in Moab with some buddies.
Our loss.

Tim

2005 KLR 685
2015 Yamaha Super Tenere ES, 5/23/2015
2012 Yamaha Super Tenere; Purchased 7/30/2011; Sold 5/23/2015
tomatocity is offline  
post #7 of 82 Old 12-05-2009, 05:51 PM
4th Gear
 
Mark B (4)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 1,790
I'm in!

Have a good time in Moab Darin!

Yo Zin... Lockjaw???? "It's not far It'l be fun"

PPMC # 3

Yo! To the brothers.

RIP Darin, Ben, Carey


"I am the muffin man"
Mark B (4) is offline  
post #8 of 82 Old 12-05-2009, 06:23 PM
4th Gear
 
SLO-KLR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Paso Robles, CA.
Posts: 1,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark B (4) View Post
I'm in!

Have a good time in Moab Darin!

Yo Zin... Lockjaw???? "It's not far It'l be fun"
Oh I'll have a blast in Moab for sure. I'm just bummed I'll be missing out on this event. I've been wanting to make it up that way to ride with you all and was suprised it ended up on the same weekend. So I guess that means you all have to plan another one later on in the year.
SLO-KLR is offline  
post #9 of 82 Old 12-05-2009, 06:43 PM
4th Gear
 
Mark B (4)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 1,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLO-KLR View Post
Oh I'll have a blast in Moab for sure. I'm just bummed I'll be missing out on this event. I've been wanting to make it up that way to ride with you all and was suprised it ended up on the same weekend. So I guess that means you all have to plan another one later on in the year.
Insted of a tech day... Let's split the distance, and ride for a weekend. I'm sure we would have a great turn out! How about Santa Cruz-Monterey area??? Let me know.

THREAD JACKED (un-officially)

MB4

PPMC # 3

Yo! To the brothers.

RIP Darin, Ben, Carey


"I am the muffin man"
Mark B (4) is offline  
post #10 of 82 Old 12-06-2009, 12:09 AM
4th Gear
 
SLO-KLR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Paso Robles, CA.
Posts: 1,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark B (4) View Post
Insted of a tech day... Let's split the distance, and ride for a weekend. I'm sure we would have a great turn out! How about Santa Cruz-Monterey area??? Let me know.

THREAD JACKED (un-officially)

MB4
That sounds like a great idea.
SLO-KLR is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki KLR 650 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A must see 2010 vfr1200f JWP6114 Other Bikes 5 12-25-2009 01:08 AM
Moab, 2010 gunny Upcoming Tech Days & Group Rides 1 09-24-2009 08:34 PM
Klr650 2009-2010 striker Show Off Your Bike 3 09-21-2009 11:23 AM
Bay Area/NorCal Tech Day? Lockjaw Upcoming Tech Days & Group Rides 192 08-30-2009 11:48 PM
Plumas Lake Tech Day - NorCal tomatocity Upcoming Tech Days & Group Rides 0 01-29-2007 05:49 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome